Adapting buildings for people with disabilities including accessible bathrooms, showers and general access.
Many parties come together to successfully adapt a building for disabled person and we often find ourselves working with occupational therapists, local authority surveyors and specialist suppliers, as well as the building owners and occupiers and the disabled individuals themselves.
We are able to co-ordinate the different desires and demands of these parties and act as a conduit between them to maintain effective communication throughout a project. We understand and are sensitive to the wide range of disabled people needs and our flexible and responsive approach allows us to cater for each person individually.
The result first and foremost is an adaptation that meets the individual needs of the disabled person, but more than that, it is also one that has caused minimum disruption and inconvenience to the customer, has run smoothly and efficiently, to time and budget. This is why we have such an enviable reputation in this field.
- Widening doors, building access ramps and steps, as well as installing handrails in private homes and public buildings
- Installing showers over baths and providing level access showers
- Creating downstairs WCs
- Building home extensions
- Installing modular buildings
- Lift apertures
- Kitchens – both rise and fall / standard
- Supply and fit – both grab rails / drop down rails
Whether you are looking to be able to shower or bath comfortably, or even access your property with a ramp then Contact us today:
- Contact – Call us now to find out what you need and what we can offer
- Visit – we will meet with you at your home to consider all the options
- Quote – Once we have met we will put together a list of carefully matched products to meet your needs
- Instruct – If you are happy with the quote then instruct us, there is nothing to pay until we complete the work
- Follow Up – we will pop in and see you after 3 months to make sure everything is working as planned