A secondary school washroom is a high-traffic, high-usage environment.
All products in the Scholar package are specifically tailored for this scenario – Solid Grade Laminate cubicles (in various heights for increased privacy), tiled splash-backs on walls, slip-resistant flooring.
This package offers vandal-resistant materials built to resist high impact and products impenetrable to water created to withstand the wetter environment of a secondary school pupil washroom. With a cap and cove floor, the washroom is easy to keep clean.
Your Scholar washroom is built to weather the most demanding environment – stylish, practical and durable all combined into one.
- Solid Grade Laminate cubicles
- Ideal Standard sanitaryware
- Fully insert basins
- Senior urinals with exposed traps
- Toilets with hidden pipework and high quality seats
- Warner Howard hand dryers
- Standard modular lighting, with PIR sensors
- Painted walls
- Suspended ceiling
- Altro ‘Non Slip’ flooring
- Stainless steel toilet roll holder and plastic soap dispensers
- All fitting, building, electrical and decorative work carried out by the County Washrooms team
- Bespoke options available
- Click to download specification sheet (PDF)
Contact us today to enquire about this washroom solution and discuss your requirements in more detail.